Variable discounting technology turns getting a discount into a game
Skinnyprice will change how you think about pricing
Introducing the first pricing innovation in 500 years. Pricing 2.0 is here!
Makes shopping an adrenaline rush by providing consumers with variable pricing. Shoppers perform an action, like watching a short advertisement, and are rewarded with variable savings of up to 75% off.
Creates an unfair pricing advantage over competitors. Obscure your prices while providing your consumers with the lowest prices available anywhere. Best of all, there's no impact to your margins. Really.
Gain a high volume of actively engaged users with validated impressions. Our verification technology not only ensures your ad is displayed but that your audience actually views and engages with your content.
How does it work?
Skinnyprice works with any ecommerce website, and shoppers love it
1. Click Button
Shoppers click the "Skinnyprice" button next to the standard Add to cart button.
2. Watch Ad
Shoppers watch a brief advertisement. Just like a commercial break, only a whole lot shorter.
3. Answer Question
Shoppers answer a simple verification question so we know they really, truly did watch the ad.
4. Unlock Savings
Shoppers unlock a great discount. They can decide to accept the new price or pass and try again.
For Ecommerce Partners
For Advertising Partners
Ecommerce's Competitive Advantage
- Get an unfair pricing advantage
- Hide your prices from your competitors
- Legally get around M.A.P. (Minimum Advertised Pricing)
- Makes price comparison sites obsolete
- Discover price sensitivity point for each customer
- Make shopping exciting, addictive, and fun for consumers and get them coming back.
Advertiser's Competitive Advantages
- Large number of actively engaged users
- Brand safe (no political, religious, or adult sites here)
- Proprietary verified video view technology allows you to only pay for complete and verified views
- Selectable demographics for highly targeted campaigns
- Ability to ask survey and lead generation questions to targeted groups